• Working with Divya Yog Mandir (Trust) / Divya Pharmacy Haridwar founded by Pujya Swami Ramdev Ji Maharaj and Acharya Balkrishan ji Maharaj from March 2004 as Consultant Physician & Research Officer (Paramars and Nirman Vaid).
• Consultant Physician in Brahmkalp Chikitsalaya / Patanjali Yogpeeth Ayurveda & Yoga Research Institute with full devotion and dedication towards duties and Medical Ethics.
• Collection of Pre and Post treatment investigational (pathological, Radiological etc) & Clinical data for efficacy and drawbacks evaluation to improve treatment pattern for the welfare of mankind.
• Medical writing in Ayurveda, Yoga, Vedic Science and Modern Medical Science.
• Engaged with all R & D related works like implementation of GCP in Clinical Practice etc.
• Demographic study on different aspects of Indian Ancient Science (Ayurveda & Yoga).
• Completed Course and research related part of Patanjali University Haridwar Project and related with all project related works.
• Formulation of Patent / Classical Ayurvedic Medicines
• Establishing quality standards and implementing quality control system to enhance quality of products.
• Process validation for quality products.
• Designing of the labels of products (Vati, Churn, Kwath, Avleh, Asav etc.) as per GPP and International regulatory norms.
• Governing for the maintenance of Production documents like Nirman Patra, Raw Material Stock Register, Finished Good Stock Register etc. and Batch No. Allotment as per GMP norms.
• Establishment of Department of CLINICAL OPERATIONS in Patanjali Yogpeeth.
completed many challenging Yoga Science Camps (For evaluating beneficial effects
of Yoga & Pranayama).
• Trained for working with Spiro meter (Pulmonary Function Test), ECG (Critigraph), TMT, Body Fat Analyzer, XT-200i Automated Hematology Analyzer, Semi auto Biochemistry Analyzer, XL-600 Fully Automated Biochemistry Analyzer etc.
• Different Research paper published on Yogic Sciences.
• Importance of Prayanama in modern life, A Scientific Revies in Ayssh Tomorrow, Vol. 1, No. 1 Jan-Mar 2005/Inaugural Issue.
• An introduction of Diabetes & Physio Chemical Analysis of Active ingredients in Madhunanshini Vati in Ayush Tomorrow, Vol. 1. No. 2 2nd April-June 2005.
• Presently working on the an Open level Clinical trial project entitled with “Role of Pranayama & Yoga in Sports Medicine” on junior team of Mohun Bagan Athletic Club.
(Post Graduate Dip. In Clinical Research) from ICRI (Institute of Clinical
Research) Delhi.(Doing from Nov-2005)
• BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from Rishikul Govt. Ayurvedic College, Haridwar(CSJM University Kanpur) in 2002-03.
• RTP (Reorientation Training Program) in Kayachikitsa & Panchkarma from Rishikul Govt. Ayurvedic College, Haridwar under scheme of ISM&H (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare).
Phone: Ph. 01334-246483 ; (M) 9319041390
If you are Qualified Ayurvedic Vaidya, massage, yoga or panchakarma therapists you can have your own webpage at 'Ayurveda For You' and this service is totaly FREE.
Contact - editor @ ayurveda- foryou. com for details.