- Consultant Physician in Brahmkalp Chikitsalaya / Patanjali Yogpeeth Ayurveda & Yoga Research Institute with full devotion and dedication towards duties and Medical Ethics.
- Collection of Pre and Post treatment investigational (pathological, Radiological etc) & Clinical data for efficacy and drawbacks evaluation to improve treatment pattern for the welfare of mankind.
- Medical writing in Ayurveda, Yoga, Vedic Science and Modern Medical Science.
- Engaged with all R & D related works like implementation of GCP in Clinical Practice etc.
- Demographic study on different aspects of Indian Ancient Science (Ayurveda & Yoga).
- Completed Course and research related part of Patanjali University Haridwar Project and related with all project related works.
- Formulation of Patent / Classical Ayurvedic Medicines
- Establishing quality standards and implementing quality control system to enhance quality of products.
- Process validation for quality products.
- Designing of the labels of products (Vati, Churn, Kwath, Avleh, Asav etc.) as per GPP and International regulatory norms.
- Governing for the maintenance of Production documents like Nirman Patra, Raw Material Stock Register, Finished Good Stock Register etc. and Batch No. Allotment as per GMP norms.
- Establishment of Department of CLINICAL OPERATIONS in Patanjali Yogpeeth.
- Successfully completed many challenging Yoga Science Camps (For evaluating beneficial effects of Yoga & Pranayama).
- Trained for working with Spiro meter (Pulmonary Function Test), ECG (Critigraph), TMT, Body Fat Analyzer, XT-200i Automated Hematology Analyzer, Semi auto Biochemistry Analyzer, XL-600 Fully Automated Biochemistry Analyzer etc.
- Four article Published on www.augustayurveda.com as follows:
1. Article on A vajikaran Yog.
2. Vajikaran Dravya & their classification
3. Heart as the seat of consciouseness
4. Prameha (Diabetes) & Ayurved
- Importance of Prayanama in modern life, A Scientific Revies in Ayssh Tomorrow, Vol. 1, No. 1 Jan-Mar 2005/Inaugural Issue.
- An introduction of Diabetes & Physio Chemical Analysis of Active ingredients in Madhunanshini Vati in Ayush Tomorrow, Vol. 1. No. 2 2nd April-June 2005.
- Presently working on the an Open level Clinical trial project entitled with "Role of Pranayama & Yoga in Sports Medicine" on junior team of Mohun Bagan Athletic Club
* BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from Rishikul Govt. Ayurvedic College, Haridwar(CSJM University Kanpur) in 2000.
* Dental Hygienist from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 1995.
Phone: Ph. 05142-255330 ; (M) 9412020554
If you are Qualified Ayurvedic Vaidya, massage, yoga or panchakarma therapists you can have your own webpage at 'Ayurveda For You' and this service is totaly FREE.
Contact - editor @ ayurveda- foryou. com for details.